Monday, February 25, 2013

Nature observation

Hello Everyone, in case you haven’t read my previous blog, my name is Lina Gil. Well, this blog is about nature. This weekend I went to visit my boyfriend. He has a beautiful backyard. When I stepped outside I decided to do my twenty minutes of nature in that beautiful backyard. I saw all these little birds flying around so I decided to sit on the hammock and admire nature. As I’m sitting down and listening to the nature around me I heard birds singing, birds drinking water from the water fountain and drinking honey from bird feeders. I saw hummingbirds flying to get food. There were flowers of all colors and sizes, and fruit trees. They had grapefruit, apple, lemon,and fig trees. The breeze was amazing and I got to see the sun go down. Everything just looked amazing and felt right.

1 comment:

  1. What would you say is better seeing animals start their days at night or seeing species end their night at day? In other words have you see the sunrise and sunset? if so what if better?

    ReplyDelete